A 50KM, 75KM OR 90KM ULTRA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Our latest ultra through the stunning scenery of the old Drovers paths
Choose one of three distances; 50km, 75km or 90km
Do this solo or as a team!
All routes start and finish at the Glenturret Distillery in Crieff, Perthshire.
Both routes use the Core Path Network giving stunning views across central Scotland.
Scottish Natural Heritage Promote the use of the Core Path network details can be found on their website.
- Marked Route
- Water at checkpoints
- Drop-off bags conveyed to checkpoints
- Chip Timing
- GPS Tracking
- Fully Trained Medics
- Food, drink and more at the finish
- Start and finish at Glenturret Distillery
- Courses close at 9pm
- Prizes for the winners
- Souvenirs for all finishers
EXPERIENCE THE OLD DROVER ROUTES
VIEW THE ROUTE
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GOT TO TRAIN?
THE VERY FIRST DROVERS ULTRA IS 28TH AUGUST 2021
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
Prizes for winners
FREE all day parking
Fully marked and marshalled trail routes
Water stations on course
Refreshments available at the finish
Event facilities and toilets
Souvenirs for ALL Finishers
Map of the Route
ESSENTIAL AND RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Head torch (can be left at last checkpoint in your drop bag)
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Emergency blanket
- Emergency Food and Drink
- All runners will be issued with a GPS tracker which must be carried (team/relay runners should pass this as a baton)
- A map of the route (we will provide)
- Emergency Contact information on your route notes
- Waterproofs may be compulsory if the weather is inclement as some of the course is over high tops and can be exposed.
- First aid kit
- Spare clothes especially socks as there are wet sections (can be left in your drop bags)
WEE RUN EVENTS
WE RUN EVENTS YOU LOVE TO RUN
Wee Run Events organises the Drovers Ultra.
With over 40 years' event experience we pride ourselves on creating and delivering events that are fun and challenging.
Wee Run Events also provides chip timing services, race consultancy and entry portal software.Wee can help!