THE GLENTURRET DROVERS ULTRA
THE NEXT GLENTURRET ULTRA
WE WILL BE DOING THE BEN VORLICH ROUTE
ENTRIES OPEN: 31ST AUGUST 2024
A 33 MILE OR 55 MILE ULTRA
THE DROVERS ROUTE
BEN VORLICH ROUTE 31ST AUGUST 2024
DROVERS ROUTE 30TH AUGUST 2025
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Drovers Ultra is back with a new and improved route, featuring "THE CLIMB" the Drovers Ultra is now officially our toughest Ultra EVER!
Choose your distance; 33 miles or 55 miles and run through the stunning scenery of the old Drovers paths.
Do this solo or as a team!
We welcome ALL runners, from ALL backgrounds and ALL genders. We are an LGBTQIA+ friendly event - in fact we're friendly FULL STOP! You can run as M or F or NB and we welcome you to sign up and run as the gender of your choice.
All routes start and finish at the Glenturret Distillery in Crieff, Perthshire.
- Marked Route
- Water at checkpoints
- Drop-off bags conveyed to checkpoints
- Chip Timing
- GPS Tracking
- Fully Trained Medics
- Food, drink and more at the finish
- Start and finish at Glenturret Distillery
- Courses close at 9pm
- Prizes for the winners
- Medals for all finishers
- 55 Mile Finishers qualify to run the Ochil Double (100 miles)*
*qualifying times apply
EXPERIENCE THE OLD DROVER ROUTES
VIEW THE ROUTE
55 Mile Route
33 Mile Route
HOW LONG HAVE YOU GOT TO TRAIN?
THE NEXT GLENTURRET ULTRA IS 31ST AUGUST 2024
2024 we are doing the Ben Vorlich Route
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY
Prizes for winners
FREE all day parking
Partly marked and fully marshalled trail routes
Medal for ALL Finishers
Water stations on course
Map of the Route
Event facilities and toilets
Refreshments available at the finish
LIVE Results in Real Time
SEE THE IMAGES TAKEN FROM 2021
Photos taken by amateur photographer Nic Crossley
ESSENTIAL AND RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Head torch (can be left at last checkpoint in your drop bag)
- Mobile phone (fully charged)
- Emergency blanket
- Emergency Food and Drink
- All runners will be issued with a GPS tracker which must be carried (team/relay runners should pass this as a baton)
- A map of the route (we will provide)
- Emergency Contact information on your route notes
- Waterproofs may be compulsory if the weather is inclement as some of the course is over high tops and can be exposed.
- First aid kit
- Spare clothes especially socks as there are wet sections (can be left in your drop bags)
WEE RUN EVENTS
WE RUN EVENTS YOU LOVE TO RUN
Wee Run Events organises the Drovers Ultra.
With over 40 years' event experience we pride ourselves on creating and delivering events that are fun and challenging.
Wee Run Events also provides chip timing services, race consultancy and entry portal software.Wee can help!